Technical Recruiter contract
New York, NY
bowmo – Recruiting
Full- Time Commission
An Urgent 3-5-month project-based contract is available for a dynamic TECHNOLOGY RECRUITER to assist with a Fortune 100 client to hire 30+ people within the next few months. This is an exclusive opportunity to fill multiple permanent roles quickly! This opportunity provides high commission compensation!
Whom are we looking for? You must be able to dive in and produce quality technology candidates within days of receiving the requirements. We provide the resources – You provide the full recruitment life cycle.
bowmo, Inc. is a technology enabled SaaS based software company providing AI based sourcing tools to the Recruiting Industry. In addition to software bowmo has a Recruiting services division, utilizing our tools and some of the industries best recruiters, bowmo can deliver qualified candidates in less time than traditional recruiting agencies. Serving top tier customers in the financial services, digital marketing and IT businesses, bowmo is growing at a rapid pace and is looking for project-based recruiting talent to join the team for an exciting and exclusive contract.
- Full life cycle recruitment: sourcing candidates, resume submission, interview facilitation, compensation discussions through to candidate offer management, placement and start date confirmation; as well as follow-up to gain referrals and maintain connection.
- Assessment of candidates’ resume and skill set for open roles, ensuring that only the perfect fit is submitted for all open requirements.
- Use recruiting tools and applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software to fill assigned roles rapidly with qualified candidates
- Deliver exceptional service, Manage expectation; remain engaged with all candidates to build a professional network that results in further business opportunities.
- Previous, high volume, commission driven, agency recruitment experience is a must.
- Strong PC skills, experience using ATC/proprietary software. Internet savvy
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that acts with minimal instruction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The role is for a national footprint, but candidates should be able to work Full Time on this project. Remote workplace options are available, candidates in the New York/New Jersey area are desired, and some office time will be required to participate in this project. The right candidate requires discipline, due diligence and excellent follow through.