Senior Engineer-Full Stack (Java)
Information Technology – Engineering
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Engineer-Full Stack in Sunrise, Florida
Instrumental as a core member of an agile team defining and developing the latest technology architecture, core components and development practices based on open source architecture.
Writing code and unit tests for key framework and foundation components in all aspects of technology and automation. Identifying opportunities for adopting new technology to solve problems in a matrixed environment. Providing direction and foresight to a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate innovative solutions that often disrupt the status-quo in order to solve existing problems.
- Willingness to learn new technology and ability to come up to speed quickly in order to exploit them to their optimal potential.
- Agile Practices of Software development - Scrum, Kanban.
- Ability to design systems with inherent high resiliency and availability.
- Provide turnkey technical solutions to complex problems at a global scale.
- Working in a large matrixed organization.
- Business Product Knowledge - Working knowledge of the finance and credit lending industry is a plus.