Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin
Wayne, NJ /
Banking – Administration /
The Marketing Cloud Administrator will be responsible for leading the development, implementation and
optimization of campaigns on Salesforce Marketing Studio/ExactTarget and Pardot. This candidate will be an
essential part of the marketing team, and must be highly driven and passionate about marketing, analytics and
continuous improvement of the customer experience.
What experience we are looking for:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification required.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) including Journey
- Builder, Journey Creation, Data Extensions and Amp Script.
- Experience in developing and supporting campaigns on SFMC, including Journey Builder, Automation
- studio and Email Studio.
- Experience in SFMC campaign optimization, Salesforce customization and campaign testing.
- and landing pages in SFMC.
- Experience with responsive design website and email layouts, for optimal mobile experiences.
- Knowledge of Audience Builder and Interactive Studio, standard internet and email technologies.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and success interacting with senior-level executives in a
- corporate environment.
- Pardot experience a plus.
What you will be doing:
- Create, launch and execute marketing journeys/campaigns in Journey Builder for Email & SMS
- campaigns, and integration across landing pages, websites, and other marketing channels.
- Create A/B and multivariate testing based on criteria such as segmentation, offer, offer presentation
- and creative.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Optimize customer journeys to improve campaign performance from lead collection to engagement to
- Create business rules and queries to develop advanced segmentation.
- Construct engaging user interfaces to ensure the highest success with email promotions.
- Build unique landing pages, including micro sites and integrations to other systems.
- Create documentation for the existing Marketing Cloud Architecture and provide recommendations.
- Support testing and ensuring quality of the software is maintained as per the requirements.
- Develop, review, critique coding techniques and recommend new coding standards.