Senior JAVA Engineer
Information Technology – Engineering
We are looking for talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving customers seamlessly across digital, mobile, and social media. As Senior Java Engineer the successful candidate will play a key role in the understanding of product owner strategy and collaborate with his/her peers, technology partners, and product owners to translate complex user stories into successful product releases.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
- Experience with React,Redux,Node JS, Graph QL
- 10+ years of systems design, development and integration experience in multiple IT disciplines
- At least 10 years of previous hands on development and operational support experience including service development experience is required in a high volume, highly available production environment.
- Experience with Web Service standards, XML, XSLT, SOAP, SOA Security and Performance Tuning.
- Experienced in initial triage, root cause analysis, and escalation procedures in production environments.
- Experienced in run-time metrics identification, collection, reporting and communication.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- [X]+ years of software development experience
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.