Information Technology – Engineering
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Unit Testing with Karma or Jest
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking page performance and implementing optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - Git
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.