Information Technology – QA
We are seeking Quality Engineers to perform software quality assurance and testing, applying best practice methodologies and processes. Design test plans, scripts, and procedures for testing, applying quality assurance methodologies and processes. Review requirements specifications for defects, performance, reliability, scalability, testability, usability, and security. Create and execute test scripts, assist in preparation of test strategies, and set up and maintain test data and environments. Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinating with engineers in order to prevent, report, and resolve the issues.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related STEM field, followed by 5 years of progressively responsible quality assurance and testing experience.
- Experience must include a minimum of: 1 year of experience with performing test-driven development, automated unit testing, automated functional testing, automated service integration testing, automated regression testing, automated graphical user interface testing, automated web service testing, and automated browser compatibility testing;
- 1 year of experience with preparing automation test frameworks;
- 1 year of experience with writing test scenarios, as well as writing cases, running functional, automated, and performance tests, and monitoring defects;
- 1 year of experience with applying software development methodologies;
- 1 year of experience with Agile, Java, Jenkins, REST, Relational databases, SOAP UI, SQL, and XML.