Information Technology – Engineering
Will offer assistance relocation to those interested moving to Sunrise, FL.
We’re looking for a Java Engineer who will enjoy making essential part of our customers digital lives by developing products and services to meet their emerging needs. A highly collaborative cross-functional team of experienced engineers, product owners, scrum masters and quality engineers who deliver for our customers, respect our team member colleagues, serve our community and win as a team is looking to add to the team. The expectations are high, but so is the level support you’ll receive. We partner with our team members to ensure they succeed while maintaining high standards for the technology we build and manage.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- + years of software development experience
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives/challenges and articulate solutions
- Demonstrate experience in Java objected oriented analysis and design, testing
- Experience with RESTFul services design and implementation is required
- Understanding of XML, JSON, and data structure fundamentals
- Expertise with Spring Boot, Spring, J2EE, Servlets is a plus
- Experience in multi-threaded programming is a plus
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Experience with voice recognition is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies is a plus
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.