Senior Engineer Fullstack React+Java Arizona
Information Technology – Engineering
Eligibility to work is required as the company will not be pursuing sponsorship for this position
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops responsive web applications using the best engineering practices
- Performing hands-on software development, typically spending 50-60%f time actually writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- Developing deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Mentoring team members and helping out with technical challenges.
- Work closely with product managers, back-end and other front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems
- Work with Product Owners to define requirements for new features and plan increments of work.
- Drive automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with QA Engineers.
- Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications, including developing prototypes, writing new code and creating API's.
- Design and build integration components and interfaces in collaboration with Senior Engineers, Architects and Infrastructure Engineers as necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent 3-4 years of work experience
- Able to demonstrate strong web fundamentals & knowledge of DOM
- Experience writing adaptive and responsive UI applications
- 3+ years Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing, including frameworks such as, WebDriverIO, Cucumber.JS
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment and platforms, especially npm, GIT and Jenkins
- 5+ yrs working in an Agile or SAFe Agile development environment
- Proven experience building scalable web applications
- Good communication skills - able to explain technical concepts to designers, product managers and business partners in ways that are meaningful to them
- Experience of i18n and a11y concepts is a plus