Customer Support Specialist, Brooklyn, NY
Miscellaneous – Operations
Headquartered in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn a premier sales automation software company servicing clients in the payments industry, is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to provide relationship management and technical support to our clients by phone and email.
- Answer incoming tickets to assist with "how-to" questions from clients regarding our CRM.
- Communicate with clients through LiveChat and phone to answer support questions.
- Verify client reports of bugs and system inconsistencies prior to posting issues for our developers to resolve through JIRA.
- Navigate our internal knowledge base to help troubleshoot issues and answer questions for new and existing clients.
- Professionally and effectively answering questions for clients and asking for product training when needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- PC/MS Office fluency
- 2-3 years of Customer support experience, B2B SaaS Customer Support Experience is a plus
- Client training in a SaaS environment is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive Salary, overtime and PTO.
- Learning about new technology directly from our developers.
- Eligibility for participation in the company medical insurance plan ($594 per month value).
- Eligibility for participation in the company Matching 401k plan.
- Unlimited complimentary snacks and refreshments stocked by Fresh Direct.
- Attending company events, conferences and appreciation days.
- Casual work environment.
- Working in synchronicity with the founders.
- Convenient location in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn right near the R train.
Candidates on the higher end of the spectrum must have client training in a SaaS environment.