Credit Analyst II - Temp to Perm
Miscellaneous – Operations
Under limited supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures, this position of a Credit Analyst II performs financial analysis of acquisition, development and construction (“ADC”) loans, commercial loans, and CRE loan requests and identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the credit the borrower and guarantors with mitigants.
Come join a banking team where relationships matter, a bank that takes pride in their ability to deliver quality products and services that meet and exceed customer expectations while adhering to core principles of vision, integrity, and passion.
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, or finance; may substitute additional credit experience on a year-to year basis; Formal Credit Training is a plus.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities; must have experience and demonstrated ability to spread and analyze business financial statements and ratios, prepare in-depth collateral analysis, comprehend legal documents, understand and implement the Bank’s credit policy and structure transactions accordingly, prepare and analyze business/personal cash flows, analyze rent roll and leases, etc.
- Ability to handle a high level of administrative pressure and appropriately manage individual work load/pipeline.
- Strong ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment; excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime.
- Analyze financial information for CRE and C&I business loans, including personal and business tax returns and/or financial statements, personal financial statements, credit reports, leases, rent rolls, legal documents, etc.
- Prepare written analysis/presentation for commercial loans, including new loans, renewals and annual reviews.
- Spread financial data in Moody’s Cloud Platform and Microsoft Excel.
- Determine a business’ capacity to service its debt based on past performance, income projections and analyzing the primary & secondary sources of income.
- Run Dun & Bradstreet reports, credit reports, property searches, OFAC searches and other reports relating to the underwriting process.
- Prepare and evaluate global cash flow of the borrower and related entities.
- Evaluate collateral to determine if it’s adequate for the loan purpose and assure that the Bank is well secured.
- Effectively communicate with the Relationship Manager throughout the underwriting process.
- Assists with the training of new hire credit analyst I’s; serves as a mentor as needed;
- Assist with related commercial loan duties as assigned or requested.
- Satisfactory completion of all required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions