Account Executive/Salesperson CRM
Miscellaneous – Operations
Full- Time Commission
Our platform is designed specifically for the payments industry and is the reason that we have won numerous awards, and maintain a very high client retention ratio.
We are a cloud-based platform, accessed through a secure website built and hosted by us, a certified PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider. Our customers are payment processing organizations registered with Visa and MasterCard, called ISOs, whose job is to compete with names like Stripe, Square and PayPal for their market share of electronic commerce in North America.
We are responsible for providing the business management CRM along with transaction reporting services that ISOs rely on to manage more than 325,000 active businesses each month.
Our team is diverse and distributed, made up of executives, engineers, sales and support staff members. We believe in delivering superior customer support to our ISO clients and we are on a mission to partner with you to help achieve our mutual goals for success.
We are looking for an energetic Account Executive to join our team
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to
- Identifying and developing new clients through email, calling and trade show networking to generate business deals and create interest in IRIS CRM services
- Preparing and delivering prospective customers screenshare presentations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Contributing ideas for marketing and promoting IRIS by editing or writing sales literature
- Attending industry events to promote IRIS and generate new clients
- Developing a deep understanding of the product offering, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the implementation process and use of IRIS, both before the sale and through the implementation period
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting
- Accurate upkeep of contacts, calls and follow-ups within company’s CRM
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team.
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
- In-depth training of the CRM product and the payments industry
- You will learn about new technologies used by software developers
- Eligibility for participation in the company Cigna PPO medical insurance
- Eligibility for participation in the company 401K plan
- Unlimited complimentary snacks and refreshments stocked by Fresh Direct
- Attending company events, conferences and appreciation days
- Ability to create and contribute ideas in an open environment
- Convenient location in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn right near the R train
- Wearing what you want to work
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for these positions.