Corporate Technical Trainer
New York, NY
Banking – Financial Services
We are looking for a Corporate Technical Trainer that will directly report to the VP of Training. The candidate will develop and deliver training to our employees, clients, and partners.
Why you would be a great fit for this role?
If you have curiosity to learn new technology, enjoy traveling, love technical writing and have a deep passion for training, this position may be right for you. In addition to assisting in the development of online courses, documentation and use cases; you will be responsible in creating exercises used in training. The position offers access to the latest system development, potential for career advancement and learning new skills by engaging in a diverse set of activities and duties. The training team operates in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will also get to work with various departments such as Professional Services, SMEs, Developers, etc., regarding product features and improvements. Most importantly, you must continuously develop strong knowledge of the system and its business application and have a drive to learn, explore and create!
- You have the ability to learn and master the software Platform
- 2 - 5 years of hands-on experience in producing training content (including online modules), documentation, procedural guides, etc., for various audiences (business users, support, developers, system administrators, QA, etc.)
- Advanced organizational and research skills
- Agile thinking and work habits
- Ability to work independently and with team members
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must
- High level knowledge of relational databases, SQL and QA is required
What you can expect from us:
- You will be a part of a global training team in N. America, Asia, Latin America, and Europe
- Bi-weekly team calls and individual 1:1 meetings with your manager
- Goal and performance indicators that each team member is evaluated on
- Opportunities for growth and development within the team and the organization.
- Town-hall team meetings to discuss challenges and success within your role and team
- Metrics to track our work – client feedback, quality of content, meeting deadlines, and more…
- Training exit survey at the end of each client training to monitor, evaluate and continuously improve our delivery
- Continuous learning and experience in a feedback-oriented environment
- A commitment to staff-care and work life balance
Location: Downtown, NYC 10006