Information Technology – Engineering
Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge customer facing solutions that increase business value and customer engagement by leveraging strong architectural and UX principles and that are data driven? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills to help influence and drive results across a diverse organization.
We are looking for a great web developer who is proficient with React.js and GraphQL. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- 1+ years of GraphQL experience.
- Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Unit Testing with Karma or Jest
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking page performance and implementing optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools - Git
- Team player and a hands-on engineer.
- Commitment to software practices of continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems.
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.