Data Analyst (CRM)
Miscellaneous – Operations
Headquartered in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn a premier sales automation software company servicing clients in the payments industry, is seeking a Data Analyst to manage complex data, provide accurate and on-point reporting, analysis and present to teams and management.
Our team is diverse and distributed, made up of executives, engineers, sales and support staff members. We believe in delivering superior customer support to our ISO clients and we are on a mission to partner with you to help achieve our mutual goals for success.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Working with Excel reports to structure, import and validate data
- Import spreadsheets into CRM for the purpose of displaying payments due to sales agents
- Clearly communicating processes in a written and verbal manner when questions are presented about the methods used in your analysis
- Validate that payments are accurately calculated on multiple levels in a hierarchy
- Working with the support team as a data analyst resource to assist with client requests involving math and Excel formulas
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledgeable with math to create solutions such as calculating splits using percentage formulas and order of operations
- Expert knowledgeable of using Excel reports for data validation
- Have legal authorization to work in the US permanently
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.