Sr. Software Engineer C#.NET Framework
Banking – Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing custom applications, including but not limited to web, iOS and Android, while supporting the existing infrastructure and portfolio of applications. The engineer must be able to adapt to and interface with new and emerging technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Spec, develop, and release new applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications, servers, and all internally integrated systems.
- Perform complete testing of applications--unit, system and device, engaging users as necessary.
- Work with Information Security to ensure that all code is written securely and without vulnerabilities.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Document programs according to established policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging internet technologies and how they can be applied to new or existing projects.
What experience we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Computer Science or Computer Programming with a minimum of four years' experience, Technical School certificate with four years' experience, or six years on-the-job experience.
- Programming Languages: Windows API, Classic ASP, VBScript, XML, XHTML, AJAX preferred.
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, ADO.NET, ODBC, MS Access, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms preferred.
- Software Suites: Visual Studio 2015/2017, Team Foundation Server, IIS 7/8, Acrobat Writer, Photoshop, Crystal Reports 2013, MS Office, SharePoint preferred.
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7 preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Salesforce APIs preferred.
- 2+ years mobile app development. Xamarin development a plus.
- Proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified Professional Developer is a plus.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- A solid understanding of all aspects of the application development process, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignment.
- Ability to multi-task and be able to handle projects throughout the entire project life cycle.