Senior Java Engineer/Developer
Information Technology – Engineering
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to become part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class experiences. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
As Senior Software Engineer the successful candidate will play a key role in the understanding of product owner strategy and collaborate with his/her peers, technology partners, and product owners to translate complex user stories into successful product releases.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications
- Writing code and unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Quickly generate and updating proof of concepts for testing and team feedback
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related STEM field
- 3+ years of progressively responsible software design, development, testing, and implementation experience
- Experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies is a plus
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.