Senior Full Stack Engineer (Java)
Information Technology – Engineering
We need a bright and collaborative Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to transform and deliver our interactive merchant platform. There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology. Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices.
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
- Mentoring junior engineering staff
- Writing code and unit tests , working with API specs and automation
- Developing microservices using Java and deploying them on enterprise cloud
- Developing advanced web components in Angular 2 for the portal and provide an intuitive end user experience
- Capability tuning across browsers and mobile devices
- Troubleshooting issues and working with product support teams to resolve problems and perform root cause analysis
- Working closely with Product Owners in researching and prototyping new capabilities that improve the overall user experience
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works , but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and proven background in responsive web development using technologies such as: React , Angular 2 , Bootstrap , Java , Databases , CSS , and HTML.
- Advanced User Experience development skills in creating dynamic and engaging web components.
- Hands-on expertise with responsive web application design and development
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in computer science , computer science engineering , or related field preferred
- Preferred experience React , Angular 2 , Bootstrap and Java
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and execute against deliverables under deadlines and competing priorities
- Highly focused , organized , and detail-oriented
- Passionate about creating great technology products and is always looking for creative & innovative solutions to meet or exceed our business partners' needs
- Strong leadership skills & ability to collaborate across development portfolios to drive results
- Strong technical aptitude with an intense desire to learn new skills and industry trends
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development , application design , software development , and automated testing (Selenium , Junit etc.)
- Demonstrated experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins , XLR , Sonar , Selenium , Chef etc.
- Experience with content publishing platforms would be a plus