Senior Java Engineer EA
Information Technology – Engineering
Locations: Sunrise, FL
An Enterprise Architecture group currently has several large scale initiatives which require Senior Engineers/Developers that have experience with creating new systems as well as implementing ad-on software.
Required skill set
- Java development 7-10+ years of experience
- Experience with micro services architectures and service mesh technologies
- Hands on experience in the following environments in order of importance:
- Java.Go; Envoy (or any API Getway); Cassandra; ProtoBuf
- Experience in architecture and development of large scale platforms with high resiliency and reliability that have millions of transactions
- Previous experience in working with platforms that manage millions of transactions under strict guidelines such as - can’t afford to “let a transaction go missing”
Nice to haves
- Vert.x, React, , gRPC, , JSON, CouchBase, , Redis, Consul, Jenkins, docker, Kubernates, OpenShift, Drools, Elastic Stack ,Kafka
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.