Recruiting Specialist - New Jersey
bowmo – Recruiting
bowmo, Inc. provides an intelligent software solution (bowmo: SaaS) driven by AI-based machine learning for the staffing and recruiting industry. It seamlessly integrates into existing ATS — applicant tracking systems, and third-party candidate pools. bowmo, Inc. facilitates a comprehensive and faster search freeing the recruiter’s time to speak to candidates and stakeholders.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our growing RaaS team, that are interested in high volume candidate production. Must be open to recruiting in various industries and verticals. This role offers a competitive commission structure and an opportunity to utilize AI software. As a Recruiter you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment that includes identifying, interviewing, screening and presenting qualified candidates while utilizing all of company resources as well as our very own AI software.
This opportunity is remote, however ability to come into the office as well as participate in all company meetings is required.
- Prior agency recruitment experience 2-3 years is necessary
- Strong PC skills, past experience using ATS/proprietary software. Internet savvy
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action with minimal instruction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full life cycle recruitment - must "own" the candidate - sourcing candidates, resume submission, interview facilitation, compensation discussions through to candidate offer management, placement and start date confirmation; as well as follow-up to gain referrals and maintain connection.
- Assessment of candidates’ resume and skill set for open roles, ensuring that only the perfect fit is submitted for all open requirements.
- Use recruiting tools and applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software to fill assigned roles rapidly with qualified candidates
- Facilitate compensation conversation with candidates, manage expectations per budgetary constraints for open roles.
- Deliver exceptional service; remain engaged with all candidates to build a professional network that results in further business opportunities.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree a plus
· 2+ years of experience in a sales/agency environment desired
· Prior experience as a recruiter within technology/finance, pharma, manufacturing and other industries.
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.