Sr. Business Systems Analyst (HRIS)
The Box Systems Analyst HRIS Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our People organization. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious Snr. Business Systems Analyst to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal business customers throughout the business. This role presents an opportunity to work closely with the Box user community and the IT Applications development team to continue improving the systems used by our People organization. Your strong familiarity with Workday Payroll and Benefits modules, strong communications skills and your customer-centric QA perspective will enable you to deliver powerful software applications. To succeed in this role you should have at least 5 years of working experience in implementing/supporting HRIS Systems (workday preferred) and be passionate about the internal customer’s business as well as the field of business analysis and QA. An ability to think critically and outside the box is a must. The opportunity to lead the requirements definition, development, training and implementation offers tremendous job satisfaction for a highly motivated problem solver.
- Gather requirements, implement and support functionalities within Workday Payroll, Benefits and/or Time-tracking modules.
- Work with cross functional teams within Box to improve efficiencies among various organizations within and outside Box.
- Develop and adhere to software testing standards including methods and documentation. Drive user acceptance testing, regression and integration testing with appropriate groups.
- Document test results and work directly with technical/functional IT resources and end users to resolve issues.
- At least 5 years experience working with HRIS systems.
- Functional knowledge of Payroll processes.
- Strong hands-on experience on 2 of more of the following Workday modules HCM/Payroll/Benefits/Time tracking/Expenses.
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
- Experience in developing test scripts and executing effective test plans and procedures.
- Ability to work well with business users in solutions design, development and QA.
- Utilize workday reporting tools to develop on-going reporting and analytics.
- Ability to effectively document, track and troubleshoot workday HR applications.
- Established verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience building a team of dedicated system analysts
- Project Management
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) process
- Understanding of Identity Management and the role HRIS plays in this process
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Los Altos, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.