Senior Product Designer
Box is looking for a highly motivated and passionate senior product designer to lead the future of Box Design, by helping predict the future of design, defining new experiences for the masses, and changing the way people collaborate across devices. This role would cover areas such as discovery and analysis, information architecture, interaction and visual design. Our ideal candidate possesses a broad understanding encompassing multiple practice areas. We strongly emphasize user-centered design methodologies, so an ability and desire to justify design decisions with supporting research is a must. Please do not apply without an online portfolio of your interactive work ready to share.
- Analyze and understand business and application requirements, prioritize and identify user tasks and goals
- Develop a wide range of visual deliverables including; success metrics, affinity diagrams, user personas, user flows, research plans, prototypes, and high fidelity mock ups
- Quickly and efficiently identify and prioritize requirements across multiple projects
- Communicate clearly and concisely through both written and verbal means
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proficiency with a variety of design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle or equivalent
- Deliver detailed, expertly executed assets and sprites, anticipating HTML/CSS issues that may arise
- Permanent authorization to work in the United States
- An amazing portfolio that can be viewed online
- Academic background (BA) in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field.
- 2-3 years of professional work experience.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Los Altos, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.