Tier 1 User Services (Austin, TX)
Dear Texas, We at Box have been long time admirers of your style, culture, and energy, which is why we are so excited to announce that we're going to be neighbors! Box is opening shop in Austin, and while we are sending some of our Silicon Valley Boxers to get things started, we want local talent (including those in Dallas, Houston, and surrounding areas) to join the Box family. Love, Box --- We are building out our Customer Services team. Do you love using Box? Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems and being the hero to someone who needs help? Ideally, you enjoy customer interaction and like solving tough issues. You are smart and resourceful. You communicate issues to engineers on a technical level yet still speak clearly and in an assuring voice to customers. You know Box is going to take over the cloud someday, and you are going to help make that happen. In this Tier 1 support role you will manage support emails and phone calls, log bugs in our bug tracking system, follow up on existing issues, provide customer insights and feedback to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and others, and generally help Box provide the best product possible.
- Provide awesome support to Box customers (of course).
- Resolve web based and phone requests via Zendesk (our CRM), Community, phone, Webex and other tools.
- Be both support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Box web application, desktop clients, mobile applications, and other tools.
- Speak to users about technical issues in a way they can understand.
- Utilize internal tracking tools to manage issues between Customers, Box Support, and Engineering.
- Have a blast making one of the fastest rising cloud content companies even better!
- BA/BS degree from top college/university
- 1 or more years of experience in Internet support or customer service.
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for troubleshooting issues.
- A strong sense of empathy with customers.
About Box: Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From huge corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 240,000 businesses - including 99% of the Fortune 500 – and is the go-to product of 27 million people.