Implementation Analyst (Austin, TX)
Dear Texas, We at Box have been long time admirers of your style, culture, and energy, which is why we are so excited to announce that we're going to be neighbors! Box is opening shop in Austin, and while we are sending some of our Silicon Valley Boxers to get things started, we want local talent (including those in Dallas, Houston, and surrounding areas) to join the Box family. Love, Box --- We are looking for an Implementation Analyst on our Box Consulting team to support delivery of customer implementations and to provide technology expertise to customers. This is an entry-level position designed to grow or build your consulting experience in the enterprise technology space. This role is focused on making sure that new and existing Box customers have an outstanding experience deploying and adopting the Box platform. Your job is to see the world from the customers’ eyes and ensure they successfully move their content and business processes to Box. Not only will you be responsible for supporting senior members of the consulting team on large deployments, but you will also be responsible for independently leading your own implementations. This role combines innovative technology with advanced business thinking.
- Support Box Implementation Consultants in customer implementations by helping to manage the project plan and acting as a resource to the project
- Independently lead small and mid-size implementations. Utilize Box delivery methodology to ensure customer business objectives are met and project goals are achieved on schedule. Apply Box best practices, product knowledge, and delivery methodology to meet business needs and deliver outcomes
- Produce customer-facing deliverables and assist with the creation of new internal resources (e.g. use case blueprints, methodology deliverables, implementation templates, etc.)
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and Box Consulting Leadership
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply Box best practices to ensure a successful implementation. Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Troubleshoot customer issues during implementation and be relentless about finding a solution
- Develop a broad set of technology skills in mobility, integrations, and technology architecture
- Partner with Sales and Box Consulting to develop a plan for making Box a part of the customer’s core architecture as well as identifying future opportunities for growth in an account
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Box can better serve our customers. Work cross-collaboratively with other teams such as Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Support.
- 4 Year Degree Required
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (written and oral). Comfortable presenting in front of senior audiences.
- Comfortable learning, using and explaining new technology
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment · Eager to learn about consulting in the enterprise technology space
- A track record of outstanding academic and/ or professional experience
- Past experience in a leadership role
- Passionate about working with customers and learning about various industry verticals
- 1-3 years of consulting experience
- Familiarity with Content Management Solutions
- Familiarity with Project Management tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other SaaS technologies
About Box: Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From huge corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 240,000 businesses - including 99% of the Fortune 500 – and is the go-to product of 27 million people.