Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack/Web Application, Node.js
- Making key technical implementation decisions and helping to guide engineering vision at Box, while working on high traffic sites such as box.com or m.box.com.
- Working closely with product management to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests and practicing good engineering hygiene.
- Leading and guiding peers, delegating responsibilities and solving hard technical problems.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- Understanding of MVC and experience with web application frameworks such as Symfony, Django and other similar frameworks.
- Knowledge of dynamic languages such as PHP, Perl, or Python.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application.
- 4-year degree from a top-notch Computer Science or comparable program.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Node.js, and Express is a bonus.
- Experience with web accessibility.
- Experience building mobile, or mobile web applications.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Los Altos, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com. #LI-ENG