Sr. Software Engineer, iOS
The iOS team at Box is looking for dedicated, passionate iOS Developers who can help us take our ground-breaking product to new heights on the iOS platform. Join a closely knit team of iOS rockstars working to bring Box users a seamless transition from iPad to iPhone to iMac -- wherever they want to use Box, whenever they want to use Box. We're looking for developers who are driven to create amazing products that keep users coming back -- if you've ever dreamed of winning an Apple Design Award, send us your resume! As an iOS Developer at Box, we'd need you to be ready to hit the ground running. You'll be part of a team innovating the applications that millions of Box users rely on to access and manage their content on the go. You should know Objective-C and the iOS SDK like the back of your hand and be ready to dive in to emerging platforms. Experience with other code frameworks, particularly web development or Cocoa on Mac, is a huge bonus.
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Experience with Objective-C programming, iOS, and iPhone/iPad applications
- Strong knowledge of related CS theory: MVC, OOP, memory management, threading
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs
- 3+ years of iOS experience
- You'll jump to the top of the list if you have a business/enterprise app that is already in the App Store
- Experience with Cocoa on Mac, AppKit, etc.
- Experience with C, C++
- Experience with Core Data, SQL Lite.
- Ruby, PHP, or other web development experience is also a plus
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Los Altos, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.