Integration & Test Applications Engineer
Oakland, CA /
We’re a team of builders focused on enabling delivery warehouses to meet the demanding growth of e-commerce. We empower our partners to scale up and transform their operations through robotic technology and next generation warehouse intelligence.
Our small but mighty team has been focused on the delivery space for years, and we’re ready to bring our product to market. If you want to make an impact and are ready to transform the delivery capabilities for retailers and delivery companies worldwide, we want to hear from you!
As an Integration & Test Applications Engineer, you will provide real-world, hands-on expertise in the installation and maintenance of warehouse automation systems in the field. You will also work cross-functionally to assist the build and support of automated warehouse equipment while maintaining a clean, organized and safe working environment for all.
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot warehouse automation systems at sites
- Interface with client personnel and partners to integrate with on-site systems.
- Communicate effectively with deployment stakeholders internally and externally to push development
- Provide a tight feedback loop with engineers for immediate usability and installation improvements
- Contribute to the effort to improve our products.
- Rigorously inspect and QA the warehouse automation systems
- Experience deploying, testing, and fixing warehouse automation systems
- Software programming skills strongly preferred (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Prior experience with robot arms (ABB, Fanuc, UR, etc.) desirable
We are proud to be located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.