Oakland, CA /
We’re a team of builders focused on enabling delivery warehouses to meet the demanding growth of e-commerce. We empower our partners to scale up and transform their operations through robotic technology and next generation warehouse intelligence.
Our small but mighty team has been focused on the delivery space for years, and we’re ready to bring our product to market. If you want to make an impact and are ready to transform the delivery capabilities for retailers and delivery companies worldwide, we want to hear from you!
As an Electromechanical Technician you will provide real-world, hands-on expertise in the installation and maintenance of warehouse automation electrical systems. Additionally, this will include opportunities in electrical validation testing, initial harness prototyping and PCBA rework with potential for further growth if desired. You will also work cross-functionally to assist the build and support of automated warehouse equipment while maintaining a clean, organized and safe working environment for all.
- Maintain and execute electrical validation testing for various warehouse automation systems.
- Lead electrical harness prototype construction for both production and test systems.
- Scope to lead electrical harness design if desired.
- Lead all PCBA rework.
- Maintain and execute all electrical equipment installation.
- Assist in the installation of general warehouse automation equipment.
- Promote a safe working environment.
- Maintain a clean, usable and organized lab workspace.
- Manage all in-house stock of electrical/electronic components.
- Provide a tight feedback loop with engineers for immediate usability and installation improvements.
- 3+ years technician experience in a R&D lab, production, automotive or equivalent fast-paced development environment
- Strong experience in PCBA rework (0603 or better, 4mil traces, BGA experience a must
- Education or training in Electrical/Electronics with an understanding of basic electronic components.
- Future education desires a plus
- Proficient in reading wiring schematics.
- Creating wiring schematics (Altium or equivalent) a plus
- Previous use of part stock/BOM management tools preferred
- Can do attitude with an affection for progress
We are proud to be located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.