Senior Business Development Manager
Oakland, CA /
We’re a team of builders focused on enabling delivery warehouses to meet the demanding growth of e-commerce. Our goal is to empower our partners to scale up and transform their operations through robotic technology and next generation warehouse intelligence. Between Amazon’s dominance in the next day delivery space causing the “retail-apocalypse” and rising demand of eCommerce by COVID-19, it has never been more critical to improve delivery through automation for retailers and parcel companies alike. Come build the future of e-commerce delivery with us!
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will lead our go-to-market strategy by validating data-driven analysis with experienced business insight. This will include identifying and prioritizing commercial opportunities, maintaining growth in existing markets, and full ownership of partnerships. You will lead the business development team to approve agreements, mitigate commercial risk, and provide executive leadership with clear metrics.
- Collaborate with product and engineering leadership to ensure Product-Market-Fit is continually optimized for results
- Lead execution of agreements across multiple commercial verticals
- Define and monitor statuses of lead pipeline, new partner onboarding, sales forecasts, and growth metrics
- Continually identify opportunities for product and service differentiation
- 10+ years of business development experience in the technology sector or similar industry
- BS or MS in Business, Finance, Economics, or similar discipline
- Proficient with modern CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Experienced in end-to-end ownership of business relationships
- Expert in communicating the value of a product or service that has not existed before
If you love working in small teams, are looking to make an impact as we bring our product to market, and you’re ready to transform the delivery capabilities for retailers and delivery companies worldwide, we want to hear from you!
Our engineering culture can best be summed up by the values of autonomy, mastery, purpose.
We are proud to be located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.