Oakland, CA /
We’re a team of builders focused on enabling delivery warehouses to meet the demanding growth of e-commerce. We empower our partners to scale up and transform their operations through robotic technology and next generation warehouse intelligence.
Our small but mighty team has been focused on the delivery space for years, and we’re ready to bring our product to market. If you want to make an impact and are ready to transform the delivery capabilities for retailers and delivery companies worldwide, we want to hear from you!
Design and develop software against functional and system requirements. Work closely with cross-functional team to understand and clarify requirements. Ensure architectural integrity and product quality across team efforts. Design, code, test, debug, and document software components. Assist troubleshooting problems in development and production environments
- 5+ years' experience required in similar role
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
- Experience with compiled server languages (C++, golang, ruby, java, etc)
- Experience with cloud compute infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Experience with modern version control systems (Git,, etc)
- Service oriented architecture
- Familiarity or experience with computer vision
- Experience with test driven development is preferable. Our developers are involved significantly with testing and validation as well, as such a test and validation mindset is needed.
We are proud to be located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.