Senior Mobile Application Developer
Boxbot is a well funded startup that builds and operationalizes robotic technology to automate the delivery supply chain. Boxbot significantly reduces delivery costs while increasing convenience, relieving traffic congestion, cutting greenhouse gas emissions and enabling commercial drivers to handle a rapidly growing number of deliveries.
We are looking for an experienced mobile engineer with React Native experience to help us build the future of last-mile logistics. The candidate should have 4+ years of experience writing native mobile applications (iOS or Android) and some amount of React Native expertise. Having some React.js experience is a plus. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your experience as a mobile app developer while also being able to work with robots that will shape the future of logistics!
- Experience building a React Native mobile app
- Minimum 4+ years designing, building, and deploying iOS and Android applications
- Any experience in Swift/Objective-C (iOS) and Android (Java) is a bonus
- Demonstrable portfolio of applications released on the App Store and Google Play Store
- An eye for good design and beautiful code
- Develop thoroughly tested code
- Self-starter with experience working in small and dynamic teams
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Why work here?
Autonomy, mastery, purpose: We provide a clear mission so that you can self-direct your work, provide exceptional challenges to hone your skills, and help transform a supply chain that impacts the lives of millions of people. You get one of the early seats on a fast moving startup and you get to work with robots!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and more! We are located in Jack London Square with an easy Commute via BART, Ferry, Amtrak and free parking!
If you love small teams, building an awesome product and getting stuff done, then we want to talk to you! Simply submit your information below. There’s no "resume abyss” here — we respond to every inquiry.