Senior Manager - Business Operations & Strategy
Oakland, CA /
If you’ve ever wanted to get in on the ground floor of a robotics company that is poised to transform a massive and exciting industry in the short term, Boxbot is the company for you! Our product builds upon rapid advancements in the material handling automation industry from the last two decades with a unique approach that will change the way e-commerce packages are delivered to our doorsteps.
We’re a close-knit team that has been pursuing our vision since 2017. As a Series A company with $20M in funding raised to date, we’re quickly expanding in order to bring our product to market soon. Every new team member will have a foundational role with significant creative ownership within their focus area. We are seeking teammates who take pride in their work and who get excited about building and iterating on new systems with significant responsibility.
As a Senior Manager for Business Operations and Strategy, you will work directly with the CEO on critical strategic projects related to the growth of the company. You will have significant responsibility and decision making authority on projects related to business operations, fundraising, product strategy, team building, and more. You will be a core member of the business team who will play a key role in our team expansion and culture.
- Assist the CEO with fundraising objectives including strategy, materials, meetings, and due diligence
- Contribute to high-level company strategy including go-to-market planning, business development, and pilot execution
- Track and manage company-wide KPI’s and financial metrics
- Lead projects related to investor updates, financial reporting, and board meetings
- Work directly with team leads on cross-functional roadmap planning given high level company objectives
- Help foster a performance-oriented, positive team culture through tangible contributions to both the existing team and the future hiring strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering is a plus
- 3-5 years senior leadership experience at a Series A-to-C startup, or equivalent experience at a top-tier investment bank or consulting firm
- Experience with startup fundraising and/or private equity finance
- Strong communication and negotiation capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and track record of taking initiative
- Technical proficiency -- the ability to discuss complex technical systems with knowledgeable counterparties
- Desire to shoulder significant responsibility in a startup environment
We are headquartered in Oakland, CA in the Jack London Square area with an easy commute via Bart, Ferry, Amtrak and free parking. We take the well being of our teammates seriously, with benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and more! We also allow for flexible work schedules and remote options when possible.
If you love new projects, building awesome products and getting stuff done, then we want to talk to you! Simply submit your information below.