Boxbot is a well funded startup that builds and operationalizes robotic technology to automate the delivery supply chain. Boxbot significantly reduces delivery costs while increasing convenience, relieving traffic congestion, cutting greenhouse gas emissions and enabling commercial drivers to handle a rapidly growing number of deliveries.
As a rapidly growing startup in an exciting industry, we are looking for someone who is passionate about making workspaces efficient and fun. To achieve success together, you will ensure everyone has what they need to stay focused, cultivate a safe and healthy office, and collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to drive efficiency and communication. You will be the cornerstone in optimizing our workplace.
- First face and voice of Boxbot: welcoming guests, receiving calls, and managing pick-ups and deliveries
- Own day-to-day office maintenance and logistics, ensuring the business is operating safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively
- Manage ordering, inventory, maintenance of all furniture, equipment, office and kitchen supplies
- Manage day to day vendor relations through scheduling, contract negotiations, and cost optimizations
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to keep projects organized and help foster a collaborative culture
- 3+ years experience in office management
- 2+ years experience in accounting, purchasing, or vendor relations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and structured approach towards your work
- Take a proactive approach in completing tasks and solving problems
- Proficient with modern business software and tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, QuickBooks etc.
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic startup environment
- Driven to connect with people through empathy
- Plus: experience in the automotive industry, such as dealerships or fleet services
- Plus: experience in logistics or fulfillment warehouse operations
Compensation range is $40-50K annual salary, depending on experience, plus generous benefits and equity.
Why work here?
Autonomy, mastery, purpose: We provide a clear mission so that you can self-direct your work, provide exceptional challenges to hone your skills, and help transform a supply chain that impacts the lives of millions of people. You get one of the early seats on a fast moving startup and you get to work with robots!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and more! We are located in Jack London Square with an easy Commute via BART, Ferry, Amtrak and free parking!
If you love small teams, building an awesome product and getting stuff done, then we want to talk to you! Simply submit your information below.