Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Oakland, CA /
We’re a team of builders focused on enabling delivery warehouses to meet the demanding growth of e-commerce. Our goal is to empower our partners to scale up and transform their operations through robotic technology and next generation warehouse intelligence. Between Amazon’s dominance in the next day delivery space causing the “retail-apocalypse” and rising demand of eCommerce by COVID-19, it has never been more critical to improve delivery through automation for retailers and parcel companies alike. Come build the future of e-commerce delivery with us!
As an integral member of our software engineering team, you will be responsible for building out the key backend systems that will be interfacing both with our robots and our customers.
- 5+ years designing, building and deploying web applications
- HTML/HMTL5 with CSS, SCSS or SASS
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design
- Self-starter with experience working in small and dynamic teams
- An eye for good design and beautiful code
- Passion for scale & performance and experience w/ distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
If you love working in small teams, are looking to make an impact as we bring our product to market, and you’re ready to transform the delivery capabilities for retailers and delivery companies worldwide, we want to hear from you!
Our engineering culture can best be summed up by the values of autonomy, mastery, purpose.
We are proud to be located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.