Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Boxbot is a well funded startup that builds and operationalizes robotic technology to automate the delivery supply chain. Boxbot significantly reduces delivery costs while increasing convenience, relieving traffic congestion, cutting greenhouse gas emissions and enabling commercial drivers to handle a rapidly growing number of deliveries.
As an integral member of our software engineering team, you will be responsible for building out the key backend systems that will be interfacing both with our robots and our customers. We care deeply about the customer experience, and build products that solve problems using beautiful design and high quality code.
- Must have experience with Ruby on Rails (we are on version 5.2)
- 5+ years designing, building and deploying web applications
- Experience with REST API design principles (interest in GraphQL)
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design
- Deep understanding of Web Concepts
- Self-starter with experience working in small and dynamic teams
- An eye for good design and beautiful code
- Passion for scale & performance and experience w/ distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Why work here?
Autonomy, mastery, purpose: We provide a clear mission so that you can self-direct your work, provide exceptional challenges to hone your skills, and help transform a supply chain that impacts the lives of millions of people. You get one of the early seats on a fast moving startup and you get to work with robots!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and more! We are located in Jack London Square with an easy Commute via BART, Ferry, Amtrak and free parking!
If you love small teams, building an awesome product and getting stuff done, then we want to talk to you! Simply submit your information below. There’s no "resume abyss” here — we respond to every inquiry.