Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Boxbot is a well funded startup that builds and operationalizes robotic technology to automate the delivery supply chain. Boxbot significantly reduces delivery costs while relieving traffic congestion, cutting greenhouse gas emissions and enabling commercial drivers to handle a rapidly growing number of deliveries.
If you love small teams, building an awesome product and getting stuff done, then we want to talk to you! We are located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.
As an integral member of our software engineering team, you will be responsible for building out the key backend systems that will be interfacing both with our robots and our customers.
- 5+ years designing, building and deploying web applications
- HTML/HMTL5 with CSS, SCSS or SASS
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design
- Self-starter with experience working in small and dynamic teams
- An eye for good design and beautiful code
- Passion for scale & performance and experience w/ distributed systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Why work here?
Autonomy, mastery, purpose: We provide a clear mission so that you can self-direct your work, provide exceptional challenges to hone your skills, and help transform a supply chain that impacts the lives of millions of people. You get one of the early seats on a fast moving startup and you get to work with robots!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and more! We are located in Jack London Square with an easy Commute via BART, Ferry, Amtrak and free parking!
If you love small teams, building an awesome product and getting stuff done, then we want to talk to you! Simply submit your information below.