Engineering Manager - Industrial Automation
Oakland, CA /
We’re a team of builders focused on enabling delivery warehouses to meet the demanding growth of e-commerce. Our goal is to empower our partners to scale up and transform their operations through robotic technology and next generation warehouse intelligence. Between Amazon’s dominance in the next day delivery space causing the “retail-apocalypse” and rising demand of eCommerce by COVID-19, it has never been more critical to improve delivery through automation for retailers and parcel companies alike. Come build the future of e-commerce delivery with us!
As an Engineering Manager - Industrial Automation, you will support and build a team of engineers focused on the state of the art in automation and robotics. This will include mentoring teams to succeed, providing them with all of the resources they need, and publicly championing their wins. You will lead product architecture, qualification, and long-term development.
- Execute roadmaps for complex automated material handling systems
- Drive best practices in meeting cost and schedule criteria
- Review engineering releases from concept through to production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure our products and services make our customers successful
- 10+ years experience in automation, robotics, manufacturing, or equivalent field
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, or similar discipline
- Proficient with modern solid modeling frameworks and supporting BOM tools
- Experienced in DFM optimization and material selection
- Expert in manufacturing release and first article validation
If you love working in small teams, are looking to make an impact as we bring our product to market, and you’re ready to transform the delivery capabilities for retailers and delivery companies worldwide, we want to hear from you!
Our engineering culture can best be summed up by the values of autonomy, mastery, purpose.
We are proud to be located in Jack London Square in Oakland, California.