Sales + Customer Success Operations Manager
Cleveland, OH or Remote (USA) /
Sales + Customer Success – Sales + Customer Success /
As the first member of the Sales + Customer Success Operations team, you will help steer the rocketship for the Sales + Customer Success organization. Your mission is focused on discovering, implementing, and managing the best processes and tools for our function. Sales + Customer Success Operations handles strategic process decisions so that the team can focus on delivering their best work to customers. You will report directly to the VP of Sales + Customer Success and be responsible for the support functions essential to happy & productive customer-facing teams.
What You'll Do
- Represent Sales and Customer Success while collaborating with Information Systems+Security, Business Intelligence, and other teams to: 1) select, roll out, and continuously evaluate the effectiveness of technologies to maximize efficiency and conversion rates in each of our sales channels; 2) optimize the customer journey and help us “get the most” out of the existing tools in our stack, including HubSpot, Intercom, ChurnZero, and others; 3) monitor the accuracy of our reports and integrations, and update customer data and recommend revisions as required
- Engage with reps and leadership to get ongoing feedback on the processes and structure and to drive improvements
- Develop key metrics to be communicated across the org and leadership that provide insights into sales performance and operational efficiency
- Research and stay up to date with Product-Led Growth, Sales, and Customers Success motions and tools. Provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Research and stay up to date with our integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Collaborate to define quarterly and annual revenue and success plans
How You’ll Display Our Values
- Integrity: Always work ethically in the customer’s best interest while following the BoxCast field guide
- Collaboration: Work in partnership with all departments internally to solve customer needs and offer the best possible service
- Judgment: Makes good decisions based on facts and data while maintaining brand values
- Achievement: Fully understand the organization’s goals and how your work aligns
- Innovation: Think creatively to proactively enhance our business processes for scale. Always provide customer feedback back up the funnel
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer information systems, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Three years or more experience in Sales, Customer Success, or Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategic planning and enablement
- Background in SaaS or recurring subscription model company
- Experience using CRM, BI, and adjacent tools
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and dig into data while ensuring data integrity
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively across the organization from the individual contributor to executive leadership level
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities to deliver projects on time without compromising high standards of accuracy and precision
- The ability to zoom in and zoom out: balance high-level planning with day-to-day operations
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- A passion for technology and making others successful
- Business and financial acumen
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of the live streaming ecosystem
- Experience with Hubspot, Intercom, ChurnZero, or other Sales & CS enablement tools
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience with design thinking principles and best practices
BoxCast is a live streaming company based in Cleveland, Ohio, but we serve broadcasters and viewers in more than 200 countries. Our founders launched BoxCast back in 2013 with one purpose: to make people part of the experience.
Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people connect with their communities and reach those who can’t attend events in person. Our vision is to be the best live streaming company for organizations — always evolving and pursuing better ways to amaze our customers. We pride ourselves on our company values of integrity, collaboration, judgment, achievement, and innovation.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.