User Acquisition Manager
Cleveland, OH or Remote (USA) /
Product Management – User Acquisition /
How You’ll Make an Impact
Connecting an individual to an important event they can’t attend in person is meaningful. Now imagine being part of helping hundreds of millions of viewers sharing these kinds of experiences. That’s what we do at BoxCast.
Are you an expert who has a knack for finding ways to improve how website visitors become happy customers?
As a User Acquisition Manager, you’ll lead an Agile team of developers and designers by setting their priorities. You will be working cross-functionally with our engineers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to design roadmaps and implement programs to drive user acquisition. When successful, your efforts will heavily influence the company's ability to reach its key objectives strategically and effectively. This role will play a critical part in scaling the product-led growth machine, the right candidate will guide our efforts to transition visitors into users to unlock growth potential.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the Product Owner for the User Acquisition Agile team
- Iterate and optimize buyer focused digital journeys, from first touch through to sales handoff
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Propose, track, and report on OKRs that measure the success and failure of your initiatives
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption for emerging technologies
- Maintain a clean, organized, prioritized, and healthy product backlog
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: You are honest in your dealings and communications. You have a team first attitude with strong self awareness to openly share and receive feedback
- Collaboration: You will routinely interact with employees at all levels of the company, including company leadership and employees in other departments
- Judgment: You will collect data to support important decisions rather than acting on faulty assumptions
- Achievement: You will move fast, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high-velocity and attention-to-detail
- Innovation: You will discover and execute innovative growth opportunities, starting off by testing theories to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand
- 2+ years experience driving user acquisition, growth hacking, or demand generation at a SaaS or software company
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience working in an agile environment
- High attention to detail and process
- A team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of live video streaming ecosystem
- Experience building a user acquisition program from the ground up
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner
BoxCast is a live streaming company based in Cleveland, Ohio, but we serve broadcasters and viewers in more than 200 countries. Our founders launched BoxCast back in 2013 with one purpose: to make people part of the experience.
Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people connect with their communities and reach those who can’t attend events in person. Our vision is to be the best live streaming company for organizations — always evolving and pursuing better ways to amaze our customers. We pride ourselves on our company values of integrity, collaboration, judgment, achievement, and innovation.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.