Social Media Specialist
Cleveland, OH /
Marketing – Digitial /
BoxCast is searching for a creative and passionate Social Media Specialist to grow with us. Together we will build engaged social media communities and create industry-leading, integrated digital campaigns.
As the Social Media Specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately boost sales. As a Digital Marketing Team member, you’ll report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the entire Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a creative eye, and exceptional writing skills, all while being detail-oriented, results-driven, organized, and a dependable team player.
What You'll Do
- Establish brand consistency across social channels
- Create bi-weekly content calendars
- Monitor social listening through Meltwater for new topics of conversion
- Contribute to paid + organic campaign ideation and monitoring
- Moderate user-generated content and engage with followers
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with organizational goals
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: Ensure updates and reports reflect accurate results and meet defined objectives
- Collaboration: Work effectively with your colleagues and provide helpful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Judgment: Provide recommendations using your social media knowledge and tools to help BoxCast be a subject matter expert
- Achievement: Consistently deliver results through effective organic campaigns and consistent posting
- Innovation: Identify opportunities that will increase engagement within the channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years full-time experience maintaining brand social channels
- Experience with all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Social Media advertising experience, including campaign creation, monitoring, and reporting
- Passion for the digital marketing landscape, including social media and content
- Mindfulness of voice and tone when writing calendars and serving customers
- The ability to give and take feedback regarding projects
- Interest in social media trends
Nice to Have
- Interest in tech or video field
- Familiarity with HubSpot or Meltwater
- Certifications for Facebook or Google
BoxCast is a live streaming company based in Cleveland, Ohio, but we serve broadcasters and viewers in more than 200 countries. Our founders launched BoxCast back in 2013 with one purpose: to make people part of the experience.
Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people connect with their communities and reach those who can’t attend events in person. Our vision is to be the best live streaming company for organizations — always evolving and pursuing better ways to amaze our customers. We pride ourselves on our company values of integrity, collaboration, judgment, achievement, and innovation.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.