Cleveland, OH or Remote /
Marketing – Creative /
How You’ll Make an Impact
A contributor to both Marketing and cross-functional teams, you’ll help bring the BoxCast story to life through the powerful medium that is the written word. We’re counting on you to distill important aspects of our and our customers’ stories and communicate those ideas in new compelling ways.
You understand creative problem solving and have experience writing for various digital platforms. You write because you love to — not because you have to. You’re a team player who creates value in any situation
What You’ll Do
- Write and proofread ad copy, articles, blog posts, video scripts, emails, success stories (case studies), website copy, guides, press releases, and any other type of content that requires writing expertise
- Ensure all written content aligns with brand positioning, voice, and writing guidelines
- Adjust voice and tone for audience and project type
- Research content topics and live video production trends relevant to our audiences
- Apply learnings and expertise to fuel new ideas and approaches
- Manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes across both strategic and execution functions of the business
- Develop an obsessive eye for detail and accuracy
How You’ll Display Our Values
- Integrity: Create written content to illustrate how the BoxCast platform can genuinely help our customers
- Collaboration: Work effectively with your colleagues and provide useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Judgment: Use your judgment to adapt your tone and style based on audience, medium, and industry
- Achievement: Deliver top-notch content that tells the BoxCast story
- Innovation: Constantly inspire creative ideas
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated storytelling skills, along with a mastery of grammar and the English language
- 1-4 years of experience in marketing or related field
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Prior experience collaborating with designers, developers, and a team-focused creative process
- An ability to practice good judgment, balancing creative execution with project requirements
- An ability to give and take feedback
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or a related field
BoxCast is a live streaming company based in Cleveland, Ohio, but we serve broadcasters and viewers in more than 200 countries. Our founders launched BoxCast back in 2013 with one purpose: to make people part of the experience.
Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people connect with their communities and reach those who can’t attend events in person. Our vision is to be the best live streaming company for organizations — always evolving and pursuing better ways to amaze our customers. We pride ourselves on our company values of integrity, collaboration, judgment, achievement, and innovation.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.