Customer Success Manager
Cleveland, OH /
Sales + Customer Success – Customer Success Management /
The Customer Success Manager serves as a liaison between BoxCast and its clients, ensuring clients experience success in reaching their streaming goals, excellent customer service, and client satisfaction. As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage and develop client relationships, develop account plans, and deliver proposals. To be impactful in this role, you must gain a strong understanding of BoxCast's products and services, video technology, and technical workflows, as well as knowledge of the Live Streaming Industry and our competition.
What You'll Do
- Maintain sales and revenue targets
- Maintain revenue attrition expectations
- Coach clients to reach their live streaming goals
- Create presentations/demos for existing clients (New Features, Renewals)
- Collaborate cross-departmentally as clients make bug and feature requests
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries from clients
- Respond to all concerns within a timely manner
- Establish "delightful" working relationships with clients
- Identify problems that arise within accounts and develop strategies to effectively resolve them in a timely manner
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
- Prepare content that educates clients on how to fully utilize BoxCast’s product and services
How You'll Display Our Values
- Integrity: Always work ethically in the customer’s best interest while following the BoxCast field guide
- Collaboration: Work in partnership with all departments internally to solve customer needs and offer the best possible service
- Judgment: Makes good decisions based on facts and data while maintaining brand values
- Achievement: Fully understand the customer’s live-streaming goals and keep them informed of new features or renewals that are relevant to them
- Innovation: Think creatively to proactively meet customer needs and develop a strategic business partnership. Always provide client feedback back up the funnel
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer information systems, or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years’ previous work experience in client relationship
- management or sales environment
- Proven ability to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact appropriately with customers of all levels and backgrounds
- Willingness to learn and work well with others, as well as independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and solve problems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Customer Success in a SaaS business
- Understanding of live streaming ecosystem
- Experience with HubSpot, Intercom, or similar CRM tools
- Experience with Customer Success software such as ChurnZero, Gainsight, Totango, etc.
BoxCast is a live streaming company based in Cleveland, Ohio, but we serve broadcasters and viewers in more than 200 countries. Our founders launched BoxCast back in 2013 with one purpose: to make people part of the experience.
Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people connect with their communities and reach those who can’t attend events in person. Our vision is to be the best live streaming company for organizations — always evolving and pursuing better ways to amaze our customers. We pride ourselves on our company values of integrity, collaboration, judgment, achievement, and innovation.
BoxCast is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.