Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
Santa Monica, CA
Advisory – Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) /
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Join Advisory Today!
Get out of the busy season grind, get in front of the clients, and put those number-crunching, detail-oriented skills to use advising clients on their M&A/Transaction Advisory Activities. As a Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Team, you will be working directly with firm leaders and client executives to provide financial due diligence. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
You Have (Requirements):
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, MBA preferred
- A CPA, CFA or other professional certification obtained or in process
- 6-8 years of transaction advisory or related accounting experience
- 4-5 years of public accounting or consulting experience from a national professional services firm
- 4-5 years of direct client management
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- The capability of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment either independently or within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner
- The ability to withhold highly confidential information
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Successfully manage engagements to ensure high client satisfaction and appropriate firm economics
- Be responsible for financial, accounting and operational due diligence reporting
- Create Quality of Earnings reports (EBITDA), including direct analysis of working capital, quality of net assets, forecast analysis, debt and near debt items, customer/product/channel/category sales and margin Analysis, inventory costing and bill of materials analysis, etc
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
- Assess market trends that may impact project cash flow requirements and deal valuations
- Develop, mentor and inspire staff
- Consider bringing in new clients and developing relationships in new markets
$175,000 - $215,000 a year
The salary range provided is intended for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area who meet the minimum requirements of the position. Candidates who do not reside in the San Francisco Bay Area, do not meet the minimum requirements, or exceed the requirements are encouraged to apply and a recruiter will provide you with a range specific to your location and qualifications.
We are only looking for individuals that reside in the following metropolitan locations:
- Los Angeles, California
- San Francisco, California
- Dallas, Texas
- Chicago, Illinois
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.