Supervisor, Transaction Advisory Services
San Francisco Bay Area
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and advisory services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Join Advisory Today!
Get out of the busy season grind, get in front of the clients, and put those number-crunching, detail-oriented skills to use advising clients on their M&A/Transaction Advisory Activities. As part of BPM’s Transaction Advisory Team, you will be working directly with firm leaders and client executives to provide financial due diligence. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.
You Have (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, MBA preferred.
- CPA, CFA or other professional certification obtained or in process.
- 3 years of direct TAS experience required.
- 4-5 years of public accounting experience required from audit or consulting, preferably from a Big 4 or national professional services firm.
- Modeling experience and ability to ability to analyze large volumes of data.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment either independently or within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information.
- Knowledge of IFRS desirable.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Successfully manage engagements to ensure high client satisfaction and appropriate firm economics.
- Be responsible for financial, accounting and operational due diligence reporting.
- Create Quality of Earnings reports (EBITDA), including direct analysis of working capital, quality of net assets, forecast analysis, debt and near debt items, customer/product/channel/category sales and margin Analysis, inventory costing and bill of materials analysis, etc.
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis.
- Assess market trends that may impact project cash flow requirements and deal valuations.
- Develop, mentor and inspire junior staff.
LinkedIn Code: #LI-AW2
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.