Senior, Transaction Advisory Services
San Francisco Bay Area
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and advisory services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Join Advisory Today!
Get out of the busy season grind, get in front of the clients, and put those number-crunching, detail-oriented skills to use advising clients on their M&A/Transaction Advisory Activities. As part of BPM’s Transaction Advisory Team, you will be working directly with firm leaders and client executives to provide financial due diligence. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.
You Have (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, master’s degree preferred.
- CPA, CFA or other professional certification obtained or in process.
- 1-2 years of direct TAS experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience required from audit or consulting, preferably from a Big 4 or national professional services firm.
- Modeling experience and ability to analyze large volumes of data.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment either independently or within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information.
- Knowledge of IFRS desirable.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Perform financial, accounting and operational due diligence related to client acquisition and financing decisions.
- Perform technical research and prepare client deliverables and analysis.
- Participate in client meetings and work onsite at client sites interacting with firm and client leadership to gather required information for analysis.
- Liaise with other practice groups within the firm including tax, assurance and consulting.
- Successfully project manage engagements to ensure high client satisfaction and monitor engagement economics.
LinkedIn Code: #LI-AW2