NetSuite Managed Services Support
Advisory – Technology Solution Services (TSS) /
Caravel | BPM Technology Solutions stands at the intersection of business process management and cutting-edge technology, delivering tailor-made NetSuite solutions for businesses globally. We are steadfast in our commitment to ensure our clients derive maximum utility and efficiency from their NetSuite installations.
As our business grows, so does our dedication to our client's post-launch success. Caravel is on the lookout for a NetSuite Post-Go-Live Support Specialist. This role is instrumental in providing timely and efficient support to our clients after they have transitioned to NetSuite. From addressing tickets to resolving system hiccups, this specialist will be the cornerstone of ensuring smooth operations for our post-go-live clientele. Our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger. Because People Matter.
- Address and resolve tickets and tasks submitted by customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide expert-level troubleshooting for system issues, collaborating with the broader team when necessary.
- Offer guidance and solutions to clients, ensuring their NetSuite system runs seamlessly.
- Stay updated with the latest NetSuite updates and functionalities, understanding their implications on post-go-live support.
- Document all interactions, issues, and resolutions meticulously for future reference and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate closely with the consultant team to highlight and resolve recurring system challenges.
- Assist in refining support methodologies, ensuring swift issue resolution and enhanced client satisfaction.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the NetSuite domain.
- Possession of at least 5 NetSuite functional certifications.
- Demonstrated problem-solving prowess with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, adept at interpreting and addressing technical issues for a varied audience.
- Prior experience in post-go-live support or a similar client-facing technical support role.
- Proficiency in working both autonomously and as part of a remote collaborative team.
Who is successful at BPM:
- Caring people who put others first
- Self-starters who embody the BPM entrepreneurial spirit
- Authentic individuals with a diverse point of view
- Lifelong learners with a drive to excel
- Resilient people who rise to the occasion
Nice to Have:
- Functional exposure to specific NetSuite modules such as ARM, Adv Manufacturing, Suitebilling, SuiteProjects, and others.
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.