Corporate Tax Associate II
India – Tax - Corporate /
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Assist in preparing Corporate Federal and State Income Tax Returns and workpapers for large multi-national global client.
- Assist in preparing international tax workpapers and forms such as Form 5471, 5472, 8938, 8992, 8993 etc.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for a large multi-national global client.
- Work with clients to minimize their federal, state, and local tax liability.
- Supervisetaxassociates'assignmentsandmanagingtheday-to-daydeliveryoftaxcompliance/ consulting services to the client.
- Develop and motivate tax associates by providing them with counseling, leadership, and career guidance.
- Work closely with Senior Tax Leaders at client site.
You Have (Requirements):
- Minimum 1.5 -2 years’ experience in public accounting with an emphasis in Corporate Tax or International Tax or Both
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Possess a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking.
- Consistent recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work.”
- Recognition as “Top 5 Accounting Firm in the Bay Area”
- BPMU–A corporate university that is dedicated to your career growth and development.
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and over all work
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.