Advisory – Technology Solution Services (TSS) /
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Content Manager Overview:
Under the supervision of the Director, Operations, the Content Manager will establish scalable, repeatable, content development and deployment processes across the practice group. These processes will be supported by the development of standardized formats, templates, and the creation of libraries and process flows. The Content Manager will own content strategy and execution across all channels and mediums. They will manage the content calendar and work with internal teams and with many stakeholders in the Technology Solutions Services group (TSS – Caravel) to understand the seasonality of our business and devise the best messages and channels to reach the right audience. This will include, but is not limited to blog, email, site, social, event, and video content strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with TSS-Caravel group at BPM’s brand ideals and website to create content that supports our objectives and desired identity.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of the TSS division and aligns with the practice group's image.
- Interact with the sales and marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those TSS-Caravel.
- Responsible for ongoing development and updates to the website.
- Manage the creation of content, including technical datasheets, client stories, social media, campaign collateral, messaging and presentations.
- Execution and development of agreed upon marketing plans and campaigns from concept to implementation and analysis.
- Maintain quality and consistency across all communications.
- Assist in oversight of communications editorial calendar.
- Manage email campaigns, including design, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Assist in ensuring digital design relevance, accuracy, and alignment with the practice group's brand identity.
- Maintain confidentiality in all work and interactions.
- Design social media strategy including building and maintaining social media presence by creating, publishing, and sharing content across multiple social media channels including text, images, video, and more to build online connections and encourage interaction.
- Manage outside agency on paid social campaigns including trafficking assets, meeting regularly to assess performance, and creation and sending of strategic CRM lists.
- Support the Director, Operations to build an effective and efficient overall inbound marketing plan, making best use of digital media opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications, including exploring new platforms to expand social reach and ensure TSS-Caravel is on the forefront of trends and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure brand consistency and messaging alignment.
- Lead copywriter for all marketing and sales initiatives.
- Meet with Director, Operations weekly to report on content plans and progress.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Manage online community, communicate with followers, remove inappropriate comments, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Director, Operations to report status on all marketing-related activities and how they perform concerning overall practice group goals.
- Create and manage a social media content calendar coordinating with email, printed materials, and press outreach touchpoints.
- In partnership with the marketing team, analyze message effectiveness, and regularly test A/B communications.
- Convey the Practice group brand on social media channels in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
- Oversee weekly creation and management of targeted content for TSS-Caravel’s website.
Specific Weekly Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related area required.
- Minimum five to eight years’ agency experience or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of SaaS products, ERP, B2B marketing (NetSuite, Salesforce, Workday experience a plus)
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes and supports the practice group's brand identity.
- Expertise in using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Ability to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets objectives for TSS-Caravel group at BPM.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge of WordPress.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once to follow through and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent time management skills, as well as ability to manage multiple tasks to defined deadlines within constrained timelines.
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.