San Francisco Bay Area
Corporate Services Team (CST)
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle between work and play. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
BPM’s Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a highly energized recruiting professional who is ready to represent one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work. Our ideal candidate will be motivated by helping college students and recent graduates find their first career opportunity. He/She will care about filling positions as much as retaining those who come through our doors.
The Campus Recruiter will work directly with BPM partners and hiring managers to fill all entry-level positions, including full-time associates, interns and summer leadership participants. He or she will also plan and host our firm’s annual Student Night event to kick off campus recruiting season in the Fall.
The Talent Acquisition team works in a fast paced environment. We are proud of our firm, knowledgeable about our services, and focused on creating excellent candidate experiences. This position will support all offices and practice groups for entry-level roles.
This role will require overtime during peak recruiting seasons and travel throughout the state of California.
Learn more about BPM on Glassdoor or members of our HR and Recruiting team on LinkedIn!
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area and expanding locations, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.
You have (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years recruiting or related experience, preferably in public accounting or professional services; agency experience relevant as well.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Enthusiastic about public speaking; preparing and delivering presentations on campus and internally.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple deadlines / projects, and excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience working in Campus Recruiting as coordinator or recruiter preferred.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever a huge plus)
- Experience building strong business relations with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Knowledgeable in latest technology platforms / uses of technology a plus.
- Able to work in a competitive marketplace and fast paced work environment.
- Positive attitude and desire to help the collective team.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Represent BPM on campus, positioning BPM as the employer of choice.
- Manage a high volume of candidates, especially during peak recruiting seasons (Fall and Spring).
- Fill entry-level associate, intern and summer leadership roles across Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
- Communicate regularly with Partners and Hiring Managers to provide position / candidate updates.
- Work with campus faculty and student organizations to schedule and coordinate on campus activities including but not limited to Meet the Firms / career fairs, banquets, on campus presentations, mock interviews and resume workshops.
- Coordinate on campus events with BPM Campus Teams.
- Recruit, plan and host BPM LEAD (summer leadership program) and Student Night.
- Develop and maintain long term candidate relationships.
- Connect with other Campus Recruiters and stay abreast of industry developments as it relates to Talent Acquisition / Human Resources.
- Challenge current processes, bring new ideas to the team, and be creative!
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.