Part-time Campus Recruiting Coordinator, Seasonal
Corporate Services Team (CST)
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle between work and play.
We are looking for a part-time Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join our Human Resources team at BPM. This position will report to the Chief People Officer, and will be responsible for supporting the Campus Recruiting team with administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects.
This will start as a 3-5 month contract position with the possibility to extend. Your schedule will consist of 20 hours per week.
- Assist campus recruiters with college relations activities including meet the firm nights, information sessions, career fairs and other events as necessary.
- Support recruiting team by scheduling interviews.
- Arrange any travel and expenses involved in the recruiting process.
- Prepare materials and packets for recruiting and interviewing.
- Coordinate the job posting process to include posting on various job boards and updating postings.
- Administer the background check process to include employment verifications.
- Prepare and sending out offer letters and regret letters.
- Coordinate new hire orientation to include preparing orientation materials and agendas.
- File and organize confidential documents and generate reports as requested.
- 1+ years supporting a recruiting/Human Resources department or customer service type role in a fast paced environment.
- College degree preferred or in process of obtaining college degree.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to use exercise sound judgment.
- Strong client service skills and strong executive presence.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.