NetSuite IP Support Specialist Role
Advisory – Technology Solution Services (TSS) /
Caravel Partners | BPM Technology Solutions is a leading alliance partner dedicated to helping businesses leverage the power of NetSuite. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer satisfaction and ensuring businesses can effectively utilize their NetSuite installations.
- Provide top-tier support to customers facing issues with their installed NetSuite products.
- Collaborate effectively with our larger developer team to administer and implement fixes.
- Document all interactions and issue resolutions in our internal systems.
- Offer recommendations for product enhancements based on recurring customer feedback.
- Stay updated with the latest updates on NetSuite and associated technologies.
- Participate in internal training sessions and knowledge-sharing activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of experience with NetSuite.
- Proficiency in SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and also function independently.
- Familiarity with standard support tools, techniques, and best practices.
Nice to Have:
- NetSuite certifications.
- Prior experience in a customer support role for software or technical products.
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.