Office Services Assistant
Corporate Services Team (CST)
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Learn more about BPM on Glassdoor .
You Have (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma with 2+ years of work experience.
- Adept at handling interruptions and multi-tasking during high-volume periods.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be dependable, punctual and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, push, pull, and squat frequently.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
You Will (Job Responsibilities)
- Lead contact for ordering supplies for Walnut Creek office.
- Maintain kitchen (Making coffee in the morning & afternoon, restocking kitchen supplies, cleaning refrigerators weekly, loading and unloading dishwasher several times a day, continuous upkeep of kitchen area ).
- Perform housekeeping for conference rooms – clean up after each meeting.
- Back up front-desk/ receptionist, along with daily break/lunch coverage
- Pick up mail, distribute and deliver mail to drop box.
- Maintain supply rooms – order office supplies, and upkeep of area.
- Assist with maintenance and repairs of office equipment and suite.
- Assist BPMU and Recruiting with setup of trainings and events.
- Occasional use of vehicle to pick up catering or supplies for events
- Assist others with administrative projects or over overflow of administrative tasks
- May require over time during busy season
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.