Tax Senior (Private Client Services)
San Francisco Bay Area
BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work for” by Accounting Today.
You Have (Requirements):
- 2 or more years’ experience in public accounting with an emphasis in High Net-Worth Taxation.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field (Masters degree a plus)
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining CPA license
- Experience in researching complex tax issues and exposure to a variety of entities and industries.
- Possess a strong desire to learn.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking.
- Experience developing and training associate level professionals.
You Will (Job Responsibilities)
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to privately held companies and high net worth individuals.
- Develop and deliver innovative financial planning ideas that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for a variety of clients and diverse industries.
- Work with clients to minimize their federal, state, and local tax liability.
- Develop and motivate tax associates by providing them with counseling, leadership and career guidance.
LinkedIn Code: #LI-AW2
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.